Friday, February 5, 2010

Weddings, Etc.: Valentine's Day DIY Projects

Well I'm taking a bit of a break from my normal blogging today... it's a special someone's birthday here and Washington, DC is about to get two feet of snow so I have a lot to prepare for! In place of my regular post, I've collected a few of my favorite DIY projects for the upcoming Valentine's Day! It may not be wedding specific, but if you're getting married, you're most certainly in love! And if you're in the wedding industry you generally love, love. So here's a few projects to personalize your Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day Brownie Bags from Twig & Thistle


Valentine Straws via A Field Journal

Printable Conversation Candy Wrappers via Creature Comforts

Candy Gems via Martha Stewart

Heart Soap via Martha Stewart

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails