Monday, March 22, 2010

Notables: Button Up!

Well, lucky for me I won't have to be buttoning up for blizzards anymore here in DC (at least I hope not) but that doesn't mean I can't bring you a little spring button, yes... button, inspiration! They seem to be popping up everywhere, in the daintiest of details, and I love them! From decor to your stationery-- I've even included a recipe for adorable edible shortbread buttons! And, if you don't want to use them for your wedding they make great accents for bridal showers, too!

{Button Jar Shot by Jasmine Star}

This button-filled bridal shower really caught my eye on Wedding Chicks, I LOVE the table runner and hanging button decor!

{Button Table Runner and Decor via Wedding Chicks}

Buttons can be subtle too- like in these neutral (but totally adorable) place cards!
{Button Place Cards via Martha Stewart Weddings}

Why not spread buttons on your table amongst your arrangements? Very shabby chic (and budget-friendly)!

{Button Decor via Flickr}

{Button Boutonniere via Martha Stewart Weddings}

Button-adorned thank you notes anyone?

{Teacup of Buttons Cards by Much Love via Etsy}

And last but not least, shortbread buttons!

{Shortbread Button Recipe via Creature Comforts}

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails