Monday, April 19, 2010

Notables: The B-List Meet and Greet Event!

I left you on Friday with some of my favorite inspiration and told you I was headed to the B-List Meet and Greet Event to finally put a name to all the blogging and twittering faces I admire and interact with everyday! Well, to say it was a success is an understatement! It was so great to meet all the creative ladies behind my favorite wedding blogs and to meet some new ladies I hadn't known before too! The best thing about the wedding industry? They really know how to throw a party! I mean, that kind of goes along with the job description, right? And the B-List didn't miss a beat on this one. There was great food, great drinks, a live b-list twitter feed, and best of all, great people! Here's a few pics courtesy of Elan Artists who were nice enough to pass them along to me to share with you!



Of course, the cake was my favorite part...

Every B-lister had a dish named after them!


The champagne bar!


The awesome decor with flowers by the amazing Holly Chapple





Myself with Courtney of A Sweet Soiree, Janice of Bellwether Events, and Jessica from The Budget Savvy Bride!


A special shout out to some of the great, inspiring women I was able to meet: Amanda from Ruffled, Jen from Green Wedding Shoes, Jillian and Amanda from 100 Layer Cake, Harmony from The Bridal Bar, Ami from Elizabeth Anne Designs, Dana from The Broke-Ass Bride and many many more! 

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails