Friday, June 18, 2010

Inspired by Interiors: A Red and Gray Wedding

Since I took a little blogging break on Tuesday, I'm going to bring you a special inspiration board today inspired by the crisp & clean interior below! I love the gray and red color palette, so different and unexpected for a summer wedding! The stripe element is great to play off of for everything from the cake to the bridesmaid attire!

{1. Interior Photo by Miha Matei, 2. Striped Straws via Slash Food, 3. Couple Photo via Once Wed, 4. Strawberry Photo via Madame Cupcake, 5. Gray Pom by PomLove, 6. Balloon Save-The-Dates via wit + delight, 7. Place Settings via Project Wedding, 8. Cupcakes via Once Wed, 9. Striped Cake via The Sweetest Occasion, 10. Striped Bridesmaid Dresses via The Knot}

What interiors are inspiring you lately?

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. love love photo #10!! That has inspired me and is in my idea binder I look at before every wedding-- :D Would love to see a grey/red wedding this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails