Monday, July 12, 2010

Notables: Non-Traditional Engagement Rings


I'm taking on something I've never taken on before here on Notable... engagement rings! Now, if you already have a rock on your finger, I know you won't mind taking a look at a little more bling (so keep scrolling!) and if your not yet "frosted," get ready for some serious eye candy and get the hints rolling! Of course, in non-traditional tradition, none of these rings are your typical engagement ring. I'm not one to want the ring that every girl has, so keep an open mind and take a look at these unique stunners! Which one is your favorite?

Not feeling the diamond thing? Why not get a few dainty stackable bands instead?

No other words than... in love!

I love colored stones and stones that just aren't diamonds... a little classic elegance anyone?
{via Brides}

Pretty, pretty vintage-style setting!

Totally different and totally perfect for the down to earth bride-to-be!

No matter what, I will always favor a rectangular shape over a round one!

This is probably my favorite of the whole post... the classic, emerald cut and the double, vintage-esque band... perfection!

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails