Thursday, September 2, 2010

Check me out on the Etsy Blog!!

It's time for the big ol' news I've been talking about for the past week and I'm so excited, I could faint! Through the Renegade Craft Fair, I was able to meet a few of the people at my all-time favorite, most admired company... Etsy! And, I have been lucky enough to be asked to do a blog post for, yes, the Etsy blog!!!! (Insert squeal here.) Since I love working on my all-Etsy weddings for Notable, it was only fitting to do two very special ones for Etsy, and winter wedding-ers you are in luck.... I've brought two totally different and unique winter palettes to play with! SO, you better head on over to Etsy to check out my little piece of pride and joy. Oh yeah, I'm just a little ecstatic.. can't you tell? Huge thanks to the awesome folks at Etsy and I hope you all enjoy it!!

Click HERE to check it out!


Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails