Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello, Remember Me?

{via Pinterest}

Knock knock. Who's there? Clearly, it's not me! It's been quite awhile since I've blogged and, well, its probably time for a little explanation, huh? Well, I can now say that I am officially a college graduate (WOOHOO!) and that my ability to say that is the main reason why the blogging has been MIA these past couple of months! 

Now, for the good news. I will be blogging again in the new year! However, I have a few {very super duper awesome} things up my sleeve and Notable Inspiration will be getting moving, changing and expanding. Unfortunately that's all I can say right now and you'll just have to wait a little longer to find out all the fun, new, {hint: crafty} details! In the meantime, you can follow along with a little inspiration on my new favorite inspiration tool, Pinterest. Of course, there's always Twitter too! 

I want to send a shout-out to all of you that have continued to check in here on Notable despite my short term disappearance. Happy, Happy New Year to everyone, and be sure to head on back for more updates in 2011!

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails