Wednesday, February 24, 2010

As Seen on Etsy: Raspberry Creations

Tomorrow's Etsy Wedding is going to be centered around music and while I was searching out stationery for this concept, I found Raspberry Creations. This Etsian creates fantastic, bold, graphic invitations, save the dates, place cards... anything you may need as far as stationery goes! This is by no means traditional but rather for the couple that really wants to make a statement. Tomorrow, I'll be using the music poster-inspired invite! And I just had to throw in two of their housewarming invites. What really sold me on this company was this paint swatch inspired beauty, and I think it could even make a unique wedding or shower invitation. If you're bold and want a graphic array of stationery for your wedding, this is place to start!


Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails