Wednesday, April 14, 2010

As Seen on Etsy: Sugar Plumb Tree

I've got a little something special for the flower girl (or girls) in your wedding today... SHOES! What better a fit after the shoe love on Monday's notables. I must warn you though, you may want to hurry up and buy these shoes before I buy every single pair to save for my children someday. Wedding or no wedding, these are just the cutest things ever. Sugar Plumb Tree creates this adorable footwear from eco-friendly cotton and felt, even better! And, she uses slip proof, durable microsuade for the bottoms, so you don't have to worry about the girls slipping and sliding down the aisle (or on the dance floor). The prints are just to die for and the little trims (I especially love the ruffles) are so girly and perfect. Wish they made them in my size...

{All Images and Products from Sugar Plumb Tree's Etsy Shop}

Be sure to check out Sugar Plumb Tree on Etsy to see the other darling accessories they offer! Hats, headbands and even a little something for the boys too!

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails