Wednesday, April 7, 2010

As Seen on Etsy: Package In Style

Ribbon, oh ribbon. I could look at ribbon for hours, and I do sometimes on my frequent trips to Michaels. But I've found a new source for my addiction, and one that I know you will love too: Package In Style. This Etsy vendor has an adorable selection of vintage ribbon and some really cute beaded twine (and more!). Ribbon can be used in so many aspects of a wedding: from tying up the favors to embellishing the tables and chairs, and even hanging from above. It can hold your place cards or be the background of your photo booth. Package In Style may have just what you need to wrap up your wedding and tie it with a bow!

{All Products and Images from Package In Style's Etsy Shop}
Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails