Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm Off to Paradise!


This weekend I'll be jetting off to paradise... Paradise Island to be exact. So, I'm taking a break today to pack and prepare for this welcomed break from cold and clouds. {Sorry, I'll stop rubbing it in}


What that also means is I will be taking a break next week from all things that require chargers or internet.. that's right, no blogging, emailing, twittering and texting for me (do you think I can do it?)! I'll return to Notable Inspiration on Monday, March 15th with new inspiration and surprises!

In the meantime, here's a little round up of my favorite posts so far. When I return it will mark two months that Notable has been up and running and since new people are following along every day, I want to make sure you didn't miss the best of the best!

My very first post brought you inspiration from out-of-this-world designer, Sibella Court.


Love Alfred Hitchcock films? Check out this e-session inspired by the famed filmmaker.


A favorite Etsy Wedding... Blush, champagne and amber (oh my!).


Feel like a kid again with an UP inspired children's reception.


Not a dessert bar, candy bar or martini bar but a fragrance bar!


And last, but certainly not least, a black and white affair of classic elegance.


Well now you're caught up on my favorite posts! While I'm away, take a second to comment and let me know what your favorite post is so far! Time to get packing-- Ta-Ta for now!

Aspiring to Inspire,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails